Small Motorboat & Inflatable Insurance
Fully comprehensive insurance.
- £5,000,000 Third Party Indemnity
- All UK waters & European holidays
- Salvage & removal of wreck costs
- Craft use for all 12 months of the year
- Theft, burglary & vandalism
- Fire, lightning, storm damage
- Transit by road/rail/ferry
- Fully comprehensive cover
- Launching, grounding, sinking
Third Party only cover is also available at £20.00.
Sections of policy wording headered “Loss of or damage to Insured Property” and “Transit Cover” do not apply for Third Party Only cover.
Policy excess £30.00, this may be doubled where craft over 10 years old or abroad at time of any claim.
Premiums for craft based on maximum sum insured including insurance premium tax.
|Max Value:||Up to 12’||13’-14’||15’-18’|
Above this sum, please call 01702 710041.
Main exclusions: this low cost scheme is limited in cover so owners must make certain none of the following exclusions or restrictions apply to them or their craft.
This policy does not cover:
- Canoes, kayaks, boards or sailing craft
- Craft used as tenders
- Craft left on mooring, swing/trot/pile/pontoon/beach or half-tide where craft could float
- Craft not privately owned & used
- Inflatables, ribs or outboards left unattended unless inside locked building, vehicle or caravan & other craft left unattended unless in locked vehicle/caravan or building or inside secure locked compound not open to the public
- Craft based outside the UK or Channel Islands or stored at excluded clubs or locations
Please read the policy wording & IPID carefully to make certain it meets all your needs and requirements before you take out this insurance.
Download Policy Documents
View and download the Policy Wording PDF and IPID documents from here.
TALK TO US!
We know how frustrating automated quote sites can be as most owners have individual needs, so we welcome telephone quote requests to our specialist UK based staff during business hours.